ASSISTING STUDENTS WITH ADHD AND ATTENTION ISSUES
When many of the following issues are present, it could point to ADD/ADHD.
- Struggling to listen to and/or follow instructions
- Easily distracted from the task at hand
- Difficulty doing two things at once
- Avoiding prolonged mental effort
- Acting impulsively or interrupting others
- Poorly organized thoughts and materials
- Needing things repeated often
- Easily becomes impatient
- Struggling to sit still, or stay seated
- Difficulty paying attention
While Brain Ability Place does not provide diagnoses, the fact is that many of our students come to us with previous diagnoses, including ADHD.
We assist children and adults with ADHD and attention issues by addressing the cognitive deficits that are commonly associated with this condition.
In fact, our brain training programs strengthen three kinds of attention:
- divided, and
- selective attention.
As a result, a number of children and adults with ADD/ADHD who participate in our program see improvements in school, work, and life.
See our ADHD results…