WE PARTNER WITH SCHOOLS
Our cognitive strengths and weaknesses impact our success:
- in school,
- the workplace
- and in life.
Cognitive skills such as attention and memory are the foundation for learning, but each child is born with unique tools, with some cognitive skills being stronger than others.
Our Brain Skills Assessment identifies those students who are struggling due to weak cognitive skills and may be at risk of falling behind.
- What if every student came to the classroom prepared to learn?
- What if it were possible to close the achievement gap for students with learning disabilities?
- What if we could make learning to read easier for students who struggle?
- What if every student took more responsibility for their own learning?
Learning capacity is not fixed. It can be developed.
This is what we help schools achieve through BrainWare Safari – a well researched, comprehensive, integrated cognitive training that is delivered online.
The program’s exercises focus on 43 Cognitive Skills and incorporate video-game technology, making the training highly engaging.
BrainWare Safari can be used as an enrichment or after-school program in schools:
– 3 to 5 times per week for 30 to 45 minutes per session
–For 12 to 14 weeks
While individual results vary, children who use the program according to schedule improve their cognitive skills on average by 2 to 4 years and academic skills by 1 to 2 years in as little as 12 weeks.